We would like guests who are vegetarian or vegan to enjoy cuisine, so we prepare special meals for them.
Yamaichi cook dishes with special attention to ingredients and seasoning, please enjoy them to the full.
1. We always prepare foods for all vegetarians and vegans.
2. In our vegetarian and vegan food, we don’t use “Gokun”. Gokun is five vegetables (garlic, onion, green onion, green onion, leek and scallion) that vegetarian who believe in Buddhism can’t eat.
3. When we cook vegetarian and vegan food, we use vegetable oil. We don’t use them to fly meat or fish.
4. Every menu for vegans and vegetarians is cooked by kitchenware that is only for vegan and vegetarian food. They are not used to cook non-vegetarian food.
5. If you have some requests and questions about foods, please feel free to tell us We can cook to meet your demand even if you are Lacto, Ovo, Lacto-ovo or Pesco.